|When measuring your Ankle Circumference, please refer to the image below.
The next EVOlution in ankle bracing technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Hybrid lace closure: faster bottom closure and more secure top closure
- Stirrup strap: captures heel to restrict inversion & eversion ankle motion
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle
- Dynamic cuff: protects against high ankle sprain
- Low profile: will fit in most types of shoes
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
Each ankle brace is sold separately.
Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
US Patent No. 8,721,578
US Patent No. 8,808,215
US Patent No. 9,375,339
US Patent No. 9,737,430;
US Patent No. 10,383,404
Australian Patent No. 2008317265
Canadian Patent No. 2,703,266
European Patent No. (AT, BE, CH, DE, DK, FR, GB, IE, NL, NO, SE) 2203135