|When measuring your Ankle Circumference, please refer to the image below.
The next EVOlution in ankle bracing technology.
Features & Benefits:
- Stirrup strap: captures heel to restrict inversion & eversion ankle motion
- Stabilizing straps: form figure-eight to protect and support ankle.
- Dynamic cuff: protects against high ankle sprains
- Bilateral design: each size fits left or right foot
- Ballistic nylon boot: provides tremendous strength and durability
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
Each ankle brace is sold separately.
Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
US Patent No. 8,721,578
US Patent No. 8,808,215
US Patent No. 9,375,339
US Patent No. 9,737,430
US Patent No. 10,383,404
AU Patent No. 2008317265
CA Patent No. 2,703,266
European Patent (AT, BE, CH, DE, DK, FR, GB, IE, NL, NO, SE) No: 2203135